Home - Notices
This page is dedicated to short, time-sensitive alert messages of interest to the entire IUAES membership. Please convey information for any such possible notices to the IUAES Secretary-General (koizumi[at]hus.osaka-u.ac.jp).
The IUAES organizes ICAES, the International Congress of Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences, but it has nothing to do with the conference called 'ICAES Singapore 2015' (International Conference on Anthropological and Ethnological Sciences) organized by WASET (World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology). We do not assume any responsibility for anything related to the conferences organized by WASET.
The revision of the IUAES Statutes was approved by the votes of National Delegations.
- »»announcement of the result 20121225 (pdf)
- »»Approved Statutes 20121225 (pdf)
- »»Summary of the Revision of the Statutes (pdf)
The proceedings of the 16th World Congress in 2009 (ICAES 2009 Kunming) are now available. A purchase order can be placed by writing to:
China International Book Trading Corp.
- »»list of proceedings (pdf)
We are accepting bids for ICAES 2018 (World Congress of the IUAES in 2018) and also bids for IUAES Inter-Congresses between 2013 and 2018. There can be more than one Inter-Congresses each year. In order to apply, please contact the following:
- Nominating Committee for Congresses and Inter-Congresses
- Gustavo Lins Ribeiro: gustavor[at]unb.br
- Rajko Mursic: rajko.mursic[at]ff.uni-lj.si
Junji Koizumi: iuaes.s-g[at]glocol.osaka-u.ac.jp
All bids are very welcome. The host of the 18th World Congress (ICAES 2018) will be selected at the 17th World Congress in Manchester this August. Presentation by all the bidders is scheduled on August 6, 2013, and the final decision will be made by the vote at the IUAES General Assembly on August 9.
|ICAES 2018||BRAZIL, INDIA, INDIA, CROATIA|
The following volume was published with the keynote speeches delivered at the 16th World Congress in Kunming:
- Peter J. M. Nas, Hao Shiyuan and Zhang Xiaomin (eds.), Keynotes in Anthropology. Beijing: Intellectual Property Publishing House, 2011.